People who cannot survive without being in a relationship and ditch everyone around them for a a gf/bf
This is steming from personal experience i have more than once case of this as the moment but there is one that is literally pissing me off beyond belief. Please explain to me why in gods name would you ever want to spend every waking moment with a person that treats you like garbage and brings nothing but misery into your life. JUst like there are drug problems and eating disorders and all that their should be a classification/ disease for people who are addicted to being miserable. i personally could never in a million years let someone im dating dictate who i acn hangout with, how long i hangout with them. constantly calling me asking what im doing and who im with , checking my phone /facebook , destroy friendships all for the sake of basically just having sex with someone. i dont wanna hear the love story cause if you truely love someone you let them be them. not for your own insecurities on them and expect them to function in your own little misguided bubble that youve been suffocating in your entire life. once you get to the point where the relationship is so unhealthy that your friends need to have a fucking intervention, assuming they could get your attention for 10 seconds while your holding what remains of your life together is absolutely rediculous. so here are my rules for dating / remaining a functional human being in society.
1. Other people exist. Not to say to date just to socialize with. Nothing will kill a relationship faster than spending every waking moment with your “significant” other.
2. If and when you ask your friends for advice on a specific person or situation, solicite that advice, cause nothing is more annoying than a person who refuses to take the right steps to solve a problem. IF your not gonna take the adviced DONT FUCKING ASK! if your friends see something wrong and tell you dont get mad at them, there looking out for you and have your best interest at heart. Just think who is gonna be there in the long one.
3*. Do not abandon people around you just to be in a relationship . if the person your dating does not like the people you surround yourself with its time for them to move the fuck on. DOnt burn bridges cause after a while youll be sitting in the middle of the water with no way back to land.
4. Learn to be independant before entering a relationship. There is no better feeling than knowing you can fend for yourself. Relationships are give and take , no one wants to be the sole provider no matter what they say, its a two way street. You have to learn to take care of yourself before you can take care of someone else.
5. Try to be mature. Dont fight over stupid shit and hold grudges, if your relationships is based on fights and domestic abuse thats a deal breaker. You have to realize that at a certain point its no longer just about you, that the other person has needs as well and should be addressed accordingly.
6. ONce you break up move on. guys and girls alike hate psycho ex’s for the fact that even once the relationship has ended they take it as a personal vendetta to ruin the other persons life. Shake hands and move on plain and simple.